Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Halftime Lesson on Football Sunday. And Go Skins!

I will let you in on a little secret. Not because I want to (I hate sharing), but in order to be eligible to win some awesomely beautiful loot, I have to. So here goes...

The best (male) blogger I know is my friend, Jay. Okay, he's the only male blogger I actually know, but how lucky am I? Everyday, he makes my day a tad bit better... I know I can go to his blog whenever I am looking for a big laugh, a little perspective, a keen observation, or some good advice. 

And to make a good thing even better, he has launched a great contest with cool prizes. I encourage everyone to take a gander. You'll want to enter the contest, and you'll definitely want to bookmark his site. Check it out...


HalftimeContest

2 comments:

Jay @halftime lessons said...

Wow...nice post, and thanks for the kind words...

Sitting down now for a good long cry,

J

Kristina P. said...

Deb, thanks for the confidence that my hypothetical children won't turn out like my plants.

And I totally agree with everything you said about Jay's blog.

Anyway, you're going onto my Reader!