What I need right now is some good, old fashioned external validation. Anyone game?
I seem to be transferring my holiday psychosis to everyday annoyances that I am normally able to handle (or flat-out deny). Does ANY of the following sound familiar... at ALL?
1) Are ANY of you mortified because your hair seems to be thinning at a faster rate than your husband's?
2) Do any of you have zits AND wrinkles?
3) Do any of you ever leave your wet, washed clothes in the washer so long, that, to be on the safe side, you wash them AGAIN, before transferring to the dryer?
4) Do any of you ever feed your kids oatmeal for dinner? Just every once in a while?
5) Do any of you ever yell at your kids about their stinky attitude when they probably just need a hug and someone to say, "I bet that must suck"?
6) Has anyone else ever paid $150 for highlights, only to go home and put a box of L'Oreal #6A over them? Even once? (this could explain #1)
7) Are any of you ever in such a foul mood that you go looking for a fight? (this could be with your spouse, your pharmacist, your dog)
8) Do any of you ever lie to your husband and say the trash people came extra early when really you were just too lazy to take the trash out at all?
I wouldn't be surprised if it's just me. I hope not, though. Lord, I hope not.